White supremacist Senators like Chuck Edwards, Norman W. Sanderson, and Danny Earl Britt, Jr. are using SB100 as an attempt to undermine our work and promote state-sponsored violence. We ask all of our community members to stand with us and contact the sponsors of this bill and demand they strike down SB 100.
*Please share our “Learn about SB100” to bring awareness to the dangers of this bill.
Flow: Below is the social media slides layout from left to right.
Suggested Text For Social Media, formatted for Instagram (pick one)
- SB100 wants to stop us from invest in our communities and divest from state-funded violence (Law enforcement). Stop SB100 from becoming a bill! Join us, link in bio. #StopSB100
- Advocate for community safety, and protect our wins! We demand progress, not state-sponsored violence. Defunding the police is a necessary next step! Link in bio. #StopSB100
- In the future, all our needs will be met. But right now, law enforcement agencies are taking away the resources we need in order to survive the pandemic- #StopSB100 Link in bio.
- Our community safety is under attack! Senate Bill 100 plans to punish local communities for reallocating our local budgets. This bill will take away funding for our transportation and essential services such as gas and electricity. If you are interested in fighting against SB100 & learning more about defunding the police follow the link in our bio. #StopSB100
- We said invest and divest, but white supremacist politicians want to regress. We believe in community safety, and if they try to take it away from us, we will protest! So, what is their plan to oppress? In less than a year, our newly elected state representatives are already disregarding Black and Brown communities’ demands for more autonomy over their safety. If you are interested in fighting against SB100 & learning more about defunding the police follow the link in bio. #StopSB100
- Invest in community safety and divest from state-funded violence! White Supremacist senators introduced senate bill 100 as a response to our ever-growing call to defund the police. This is an attempt to undermine our work, but we will stand strong. Defunding the police is a necessary next step! If you are interested in fighting against SB100 & learning more about defunding the police, sign on to our letter and contact key senators of SB100. Link in bio. #StopSB100
For Instagram bio:
For Facebook post:
Contact sponsors- https://secure.everyaction.com/VvNkyC-lck6iJVcZvH9_fw2